You too can start the path to a fulfilling dating phase or relationship! I will be there to guide you as you face the challenges that come with creating meaningful change!
Book your 20 minute free discovery call now!
I am convinced that the counseling can only be good for you if you get to know me beforehand and feel comfortable. The therapeutic relationship is a central factor for the success! Write me and we will find a timely appointment.
Curious? Here you can learn more about my training
Julius-Maximilians-University of Würzburg
- Bachelor & Master studies (focus: clinical psychology, intervention psychology and clinical neuroscience) in psychology
Universitat de Barcelona, Spain
- Exchange year during the Master's degree, courses e.g.: Psychoanalysis, Applied Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Systemic Family Therapy.
Universidad de Granada, Spain
- Exchange semester during the Bachelor's degree, courses e.g. Intervention psychology, Neuropsychology
- Training in Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT, Russ Harris)
- Externship in Emotionally focused couples therapy (James Parrin & colleagues, Irish center for Emotionally Focused Therapy)
- Mindful Self-Compassion Training (Jamie Lynn Tatera)
- MBSR (mindfulness based stress reduction) course at the University of Würzburg, Germany
- Internship in systemic family therapy at the systemic training institute ECOPSYS, Naples, Italy
- Internship at the psychoanalytic outpatient clinic for sexual dysfunction Fundació Puigvert, Barcelona, Spain
- Internship at the behavioral therapy oriented Psychiatry and Day Clinic Retornar, Bogotá, Colombia
- Internship at the Center for Drug Addicts (CIJ Celaya, Mexico)
- Internship in behavioral therapy at the University Hospital of Würzburg, Center for Mental Health
Jobs & Volunteering
- Student assistant at the Counseling Center for Gifted Students at the University of Würzburg
- Member of the psychological counseling team at the ESG Würzburg
- Participation in the anamnesis group Würzburg